Urology Center for Innovative
WHO WE ARE
We offer extensive medical procedures to outbound and inbound patients.
Welcome to MAUA.com, the online home of MidAtlantic Urology Associates, LLC. We are a group of physicians dedicated to providing quality care to patients in Anne Arundel County, Prince Georges County, Montgomery County and Maryland. This site is meant to act as a resource for all of our patients to learn more about various procedures performed by us, as well as to gain a better understanding of our policies and procedures.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
WE ACCEPT MOST INSURANCE PLANS
- CareFirst BlueChoice
- CareFirst POS Plan
- United Healthcare
Members with traditional HMO benefits can see a participating physician or facility only when referred by their PCP (need a referral).
How Can We Help You?
Meet Our Physicians
- MYRON I. MURDOCK, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a university trained urologist and a nationally recognized expert in the fields of sexual dysfunction and incontinence, male and female.
- Walid A. Mufarrij, M.D., F.A.C.S. was born in Beirut, Lebanon in 1949 to an internist and a homemaker. He earned his BS in Biology in 1969 and his M.D. in 1973 from the American University Of Beirut. He then moved to Baltimore for his residency in General Surgery at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Hospital.
- Dr. proctor is a graduate from “ Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana. He is a general urologist and a surgeon.
- Dr. Navin C. Shah is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology as well as a Diplomate of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians. Dr. Shah is a Medical Education Director of the Metropolitan Urologic Institute as well as a Past President of the American College of International Physicians.
- Jonah Murdock, M.D., Ph.D. is a board-certified urologist at Mid Atlantic Urology Associates, a large single-specialty group of urologists in the Washington D.C. metropolitan region. Dr. Murdock treats the full range of urologic conditions, including, for example, urologic cancer, kidney stones, prostate obstruction, and incontinence.
- Shailendra Kumar, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.S., a Fulbright Scholar, is a Board-Certified Urologist and, prior to that, was Board-Certified in General Surgery by one of the most prestigious institutions in India. He went to Indian Ivy League pre-med and Prince of Wales Medical College, Patna.