We have over 30 years of experience doing urologic research and have participated in over 250 clinical research trials. We have conducted trials in urology as well as many other areas in medicine. Our dedicated research team has of 3 full time staff.
Highlights of Past Clinical Trials
- Participated in research on Provenge, the first vaccine treatment for metastatic prostate cancer approved by FDA in May 2010. We are an approved urology treatment center currently infusing qualified patients with Provenge.
- Participated in research on localized and metastatic prostate cancer.
- Participated in research on bladder cancer.
- Participated in initial research on Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra
- Participated in research on all overactive bladder medications, including Vesicare, Enablex, Toviaz, Santura XR, Detrol LA,and Ditropan.
- Participated in research on all prostate enlargement drugs, including Flomax, Rapaflo, Uroxatral, Avodart and Proscar.
- Participated in research on diabetes.
- Participated in research on low testosterone treatments, including Androgel, Testim, and Depo-Testosterone.
- Participated in research on liver function and chronic viral hepatitis.
Current Enrolling Clinical Trials
Contact our research department at 301-477-2000 to see if you are eligible to participate in one of our enrolling studies on:
- Nocturia Study: Click Here to learn more (.pdf file)
- Prostate Cancer
- BPH (Enlarge Prostate)
- Low Testosterone
- Overactive Bladder (Frequency, Urgency)
- Meningitis Prevention Vaccine (Healthy Volunteers)
Additional Information about Clinical Trials
Clinical Research Staff
Lori A. Murrill, C.M.A., C.C.R.C.
Lori has 25 years of experience in medicine, including 18 years as a research coordinator of clinical trials. She is also a certified medical assistant and phlebotomist. She is a member of the Association of Clinical Research Professional. Her passion is providing quality care to her research subjects.
Lisa Dreszer, C.C.R.C.
Lisa Dreszer’s career in the field of urology spans 17 years and her experience ranges from medical practice management to coordinating clinical trials. Lisa has been a certified clinical research coordinator since 2006, and her passion is medical research. She specializes in patient recruitment and negotiating clinical trial budgets and contracts. She also enjoys working with patients and seeing new drugs developed and approved for urologic conditions, especially for prostate and bladder cancer. Lisa is a member of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals.
Jenna Sherry, C.M.A.
Jenna has worked in the medical field for 5 years, and her experience ranges from clinical to administrative duties. Jenna’s has an Associate’s degree and is a certified medical assistant and phlebotomist. She is currently studying to become a registered nurse. Her dedication and passion for patient care and medical research makes her a great asset to our team.
Location: Maryland Trade Center One, 7500 Greenway Center Drive, 8th Floor, Greenbelt, MD 20770-3520
Telephone: (301) 477-2000